Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Roly
Greetings all, skeege here. Relaxin on the old RockRanch , celebratin the birth of the last of this years new calves this evening. A bouncing baby girl ! Man there’s nothing better than an excuse to sit back and enjoy a good stick! This one’s a 5 Vegas Gold. Tasty.

It’s a given that we all know about the really good sticks out there, most of which carry a price tag as big as their reputation. I enjoy a high $$$ stick as much as the next guy, but I just ain’t got the cash  for it all the time. It’s my hope to direct a few folks to some sticks I have found which are affordable enough for frequent enjoyment and long on satisfaction.

Runnin a ranch as I do, I spend A LOT of time out of doors, which means I usually have a stogie stickin outta my face at every turn. Because of this I have become a bit of an expert on sticks that pack a lot of flavor for a little cost. I would like to point up one of these here. The Roly by Rolondo Reyes Sr.

Reyes, creator of the Puros Indios, is considered the oldest and most experienced blender in the business. His reputation speaks for itself, and it shows thru in the Roly cigar. The Roly is a stick full of flavor. Sumatra wrapper, Dominican filler, the Roly offers smooth tobacco flavor which is consistant throughout the stick. Hints of caramel are abundant to me, I smoke em right down to the nub.

I like the #2 Churchill myself. A 6.5 X 42 beauty. At $17.59 for a bundle of 20, these sticks are hard to beat. See more on this gem at -

http://www.rockyscigars.com/catalog.asp?prodid=472592

Thanks, see ya’ll next time! Your BOTL-

Skeege [rob]
Thanks for the info Skeege. Too bad they don't have a Mumcero (Lancero).Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the review [thumbsup]