Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Tarheel
http://www.whisky.com/forum/
--Mike
AWESOME find Mike!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

gee. I guess you dont want to talk single malts? I am already a member of Whiskywhiskywhisky.com but thought we could talk about it here also as they pair well with cigars.
There are forums for everything..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-05-2012, 05:03 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote: gee. I guess you dont want to talk single malts? I am already a member of Whiskywhiskywhisky.com but thought we could talk about it here also as they pair well with cigars.

I love learning and reading about what you guys are drinking . . . its my wallet that doesn't enjoy it so much . . .
My wallet as well, I spend enough money on cigars... haha

I am happy (for now) with my Laphroaig and Ardbeg. The rest of the wonderful world of the palette of whiskys will have to wait. (Unless I get a huge sampler, or sampler event someplace). The best way I personally have tried different types of whiskeys, beers and such is while traveling and eating by different hosts they have introduced me to various drinks, I am not suggesting to do this, but that is just what has happened with me.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
What's the saying? The difference between men and boys.

I cringed when cigarettes hit 4.65 a pack and got into cigars. A year later "after addicted" I found $35+ for a single cigar. You JUST can't win! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.