Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible Experience while Cigar Online Shopping!
Glad they are going to take care of you. If the cigars cracked when you cut them, (looks that way in the picure) you may want to take a look at your cutter. I ruined a few cigars before realizing that it was my dull cutter the whole time.
I like smoking lightning
(11-02-2011, 11:45 AM)carl609 Wrote: Glad they are going to take care of you. If the cigars cracked when you cut them, (looks that way in the picure) you may want to take a look at your cutter. I ruined a few cigars before realizing that it was my dull cutter the whole time.

Not really, those are "Figurados" and they were not cut on the pictures. They just came like that. I have a brand new Xikar Xi2 cutter Smile
Computer Problems? Have Cigars? We got you!

We will be offering our services for a box of cigars to all Stogiechat members!

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com
I would go back and add an edit to your original post cause not everyone reads every post in the thread and may not realize you posted that they did right by you
(11-02-2011, 12:44 PM)jitzy Wrote: I would go back and add an edit to your original post cause not everyone reads every post in the thread and may not realize you posted that they did right by you

You're late, its done already Tongue

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com
You want to see some bad cigars and horrible customer service buy from the name that we will not mention that starts with Thompsons!

Heard nothing but good about Atlantic.
I'm glad they did right by you, but I don't want to hear about your "happy ending" Wink
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
I have to agree with Tank Next time Pm a Mod and tell them your issue and they will set you in the right direction, I had no doubt they would make good for it ....
(11-02-2011, 04:10 PM)jam Wrote: I have to agree with Tank Next time Pm a Mod and tell them your issue and they will set you in the right direction, I had no doubt they would make good for it ....

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com
I could see pming ET if there was a problem with a shipment from him, but why should he have to pm a mod for a problem with an online order. They dont work for Atlantic.

Atlantic made it right and thats cool, and we all know that because he started this thread in the first place.
I like smoking lightning
(11-02-2011, 04:31 PM)carl609 Wrote: I could see pming ET if there was a problem with a shipment from him, but why should he have to pm a mod for a problem with an online order. They dont work for Atlantic.

Atlantic made it right and thats cool, and we all know that because he started this thread in the first place.

Exactly! Lol

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com