Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And yet again, I bow to your awesomeness!
Welcome to the board. Enjoy. These guys n gals are the best anywhere!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Have you or he tried the Oliva V? By far one I'd my favorite smokes.I've got a couple G's I'll be trying soon. If they're anywhere as good as the V's I'll be a happy man.
The Vs are the best especially the Mumcero.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just ordered a 5 sampler from Famous Smoke!!! Smile
Computer Problems? Have Cigars? We got you!

We will be offering our services for a box of cigars to all Stogiechat members!

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com
(10-19-2011, 01:23 PM)erikfig Wrote: I just ordered a 5 sampler from Famous Smoke!!! Smile

You won't be dissapointed!
Cliff, great to hear you had a great smoke. The many excellent advised cigars and gifts have broadened my horizons, as well. Soon you'll be the one giving advice! I agree: life is too short for cheap smokes and cheap booze. Cheap hookers, on the other hand...well, I better not go there. Big Grin
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I swear I read somewhere the G was more a "beginner" cigar than the V. But, since The Man likes the G, next trip I'll get him a few Vs. And there is no way I drink rot gut booze, The Man drinks stuff I think smells like paint thinner. I may or may not have tried Apple Pie Shine, and if I did, I might have liked it Wink

Mr kitty, as for the cheap hookers, if you figure out how much they cost over the long haul, it's still cheaper to have yourself committed Big Grin just think of women like cars, we only are expensive if you buy one that takes only premium gas or if you trade in for a newer model. The rest are cheaper than a rental.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
(10-23-2011, 10:23 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote: I swear I read somewhere the G was more a "beginner" cigar than the V. But, since The Man likes the G, next trip I'll get him a few Vs. And there is no way I drink rot gut booze, The Man drinks stuff I think smells like paint thinner. I may or may not have tried Apple Pie Shine, and if I did, I might have liked it Wink

Mr kitty, as for the cheap hookers, if you figure out how much they cost over the long haul, it's still cheaper to have yourself committed Big Grin just think of women like cars, we only are expensive if you buy one that takes only premium gas or if you trade in for a newer model. The rest are cheaper than a rental.

LOL!!! So true and well said.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
OMG! I just smoked the Oliva Serie G Cameroon Special G 3.75 x49 and WAO! What an impressive little stogie. Great taste, pleasant aroma, razor sharp burn...etc The draw was kind of tight but not a biggie. Highly recommended! Smile
Computer Problems? Have Cigars? We got you!

We will be offering our services for a box of cigars to all Stogiechat members!

www.va-itsolutions.com
info@va-itsolutions.com