Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studio Tobac Tour Sampler
Moon to all of ya then lol. I got the t shirt, a fresh wrapped cigar, a hat and some stickers.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(08-12-2011, 08:11 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 07:21 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I got two free samplers, a bad azz cain lighter, a hat, and a tee shirt with a 3 box purchase.

Yes but do you have the St ashtray :-P

Dickweed...Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The fresh wrapped cigar Bryan was making at our event was called the Cain Concept 2....and it was good!!!
Ya all need to dry yer eye's

you have B&M's

you have events

you have ......... ah feck it ........ you have

BRAVO!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(08-13-2011, 03:26 AM)Parkster Wrote: Ya all need to dry yer eye's

you have B&M's

you have events

you have ......... ah feck it ........ you have

BRAVO!!!!

But you have kilts... :p
--Mike
(08-12-2011, 08:14 PM)Mean Joe Wrote: I got three samplers, the ashtray, the cain daytona lighter, a hat, a tee shirt, goody bag for my three box purchase....and I paid full retail for the boxes at my shop...no discounts...!!

oh yeah...well....i got nothing! cuz i have no oliva retailer nearby and no events. go me! and western colorado!
Ive seen discussions on this before. I have not purchased a painted box of cigars so I cant say one way or other. Seems to make sense not to, but again I don't have the experience to help.
I agree with you, thanks!