Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEB UPDATE
This is great news and thanks for the conversation on the phone the other week brother. One day at a time we move forward. I have not even met Deb but I can say I love that woman! Good vibes, thoughts and prayers are always being sent to both of you!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thats awesome, god bless her and you just keep doing like your doing and stay strong.
With tears in my eyes my heart goes out to you both.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Great to hear Todd!! Prayers still being prayed every day!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-26-2011, 10:48 AM)jitzy Wrote: Thats awesome, god bless her and you just keep doing like your doing and stay strong.

Could not have said it any better.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
God bless you both and I will continue to pray for you both. Hard to go through but remember we are also here for you guys when ever you need something. Dont hesitate to ask please!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(01-26-2011, 06:37 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: God bless you both and I will continue to pray for you both. Hard to go through but remember we are also here for you guys when ever you need something. Dont hesitate to ask please!

+1 Buddy

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
This is great news Todd. Thoughts are with you.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

What great news! Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you guys!

Give Deb a Big kiss and Hug from me and tell her i said she is doing great