Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEB UPDATE
Well fellas, Here we go with the UPDATE: It has been up and down. She had to stop the chemo she was getting here for two weeks. Then she went to Grand Island on Fri. 12/3 for her first treatment there with chemo and trial drug. So far so good ,she has had some minor side effects. we head out in the morn. for another round. We are keeping our fingers crossed. We were also shocked this week Social Security declared her disabled and starts receiving that in Feb. So things are looking a little better. or leaning that way . We just have to do what she wants and right now she wants treatment . Hope she sees and feels results. That is it for the Update Center .
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Thank you for the update. Will continue to send good thoughts & prayers your way.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Glad to hear it, thanks for the update. Positive thoughts your way
No Justice, No Peace!
Thanks for the update brother!
--Mike
Prayer and thoughts you way.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Yes thanks for the update brother and thoughts and prayers will continue to be sent.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thank you for the update...
great update and great news man..keep faith alive and the prayers will always be coming

Keep your head up bro. Lydia and I are thinking of you guys.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Thanks for the update! Our thoughts and prayers continue!