Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some display or a way of staggering cigar boxes-??? coke machine humidor!
(07-12-2010, 07:12 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Just remember, keep it simple. Don't engineer something that requires all sorts of arms and hinges. The interior of a humidor is generally to hostile for most metals.
I was thinking a simple system where a handle would afford you the ability to lift our one side of the humidor where you could peer into a series of shelves. The same thing for the other side. The shelves would also allow for more air flow.

Skipper you are right. That's why I suggested using the commercial SS slides they always come with SS ballbearings and nylon rollers that are impervious to normal humidor conditions. You could even use the coated closet wire rack or something similar for your shelves. Would take up less room and provide plenty of room for ventilation.
I agree just buy Cedar cigar Trays 9.99 and start stacking
Funny to make a post for help and not come back to it. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.