Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if the devil danced in empty pockets
(02-11-2010, 07:24 AM)mad4maduro Wrote:
(02-10-2010, 01:44 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 06:45 PM)mad4maduro Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 05:18 PM)scott81425 Wrote: pretty sure he could bring a couple friends to dance in mine
Nowthatsfunny that sounds about right....it's that beginning of the month blues (post mortgage)
That said - if that's my biggest problem today (and it is) - i am a blessed man!Big Grin life is good, brothers.

You just bought a house in November didn't you? WOW, only 358 more house notes to go. LOL You might consider getting a second job like I had to do in those early struggling days with a new baby. I tried to reopen the old family business "drugs and prostitution" but MOMMA wasn't to fond of the second phase. LOL Hope it all works out Eric.

October actually, thank you very much - that makes only 357! heh heh - we are good. it's just tight that one week out of the month that we pay mortgage.....basically like virtually every other homeowner on the planet. AND in September the kids start kindergarten - PUBLIC - which will save us a bundle!!

haha, i remember when i was so excited cuz my kid was starting kindergarden, and i could save money too! then i found out at my boy's school, they only go half day. and the half day of after school care cost more than the day care i was taking him to! but in first grade, that's when i actually started saving money. but just wait until the kid brings home the kindergarden germs! start stocking up on hand sanitizer, lysol, and vitamins now! holy cow, that first winter of school was hell on my immune system.