Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC (ADMIN)
Sounds like you had a fun night!

Happy Birthday!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
That is my kind of night! Happy Birthday man
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Whoohoo3
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
You survived another year! Enjoy the celebration! And thanks,E.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
(01-06-2010, 11:52 AM)Admin Wrote: Thanks guys! I actually started to party last night. Shots at midnight at the bar, then about 7 other bars. Ended up at the strip club. Hmmm, and I can do it all again today! ha ha ha ha! (if my old body can handle another night of that!)

lol!

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Eric!!!
(01-06-2010, 11:52 AM)Admin Wrote: Thanks guys! I actually started to party last night. Shots at midnight at the bar, then about 7 other bars. Ended up at the strip club. Hmmm, and I can do it all again today! ha ha ha ha! (if my old body can handle another night of that!)

Sounds like a great party! Enjoy a dance for all of us stuck at home lol.
Happy Birthday Eric. Hell go try it again ................. Us old farts that can,t do it two days in a row will stay in this nice new house you built for us and keep it in order LOL................ Enjoy and thanks for such a cool place.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(01-06-2010, 05:32 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Happy Birthday Eric. Hell go try it again ................. Us old farts that can,t do it two days in a row will stay in this nice new house you built for us and keep it in order LOL................ Enjoy and thanks for such a cool place.

happy birthday-
Happy Birthday Eric!!!