Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Regalias Maduro
[Image: la_gloria_reserva_figurado.jpg]
This is just a great looking cigar. The dark brown wrapper is slightly mottled and has chocolate colored veins that look like a spider web confection coursing throughout the surface.

The tapered tip gives way easily to my Palió cutter and I light the tapered yet hefty foot. I am instantly met with an abundance of “sugar and spice and everything nice.” The sweet tobacco flavors are ripe, pungent and full of spice.

The burn and draw are magnificent and the ash piles up in a perfectly striated column until I drop it off at nearly two inches.

Though noted for a full-bodied smoke, this La Gloria Cubana comes wielding a surgical scalpel rather than a broadsword. The body is medium yet the flavors are very full and very complex. The flavors present layer upon layer of sweet tobacco and spice and remain long on my tongue.

I would recommend this cigar for experienced palates and also for the adventurous newcomer who is interested in expanding their repertoire.
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Thanks for the great review,looking foward to tasteing this beauty.Big Grin
great review DOc.
[really]    I don't think I want to smoke a cigar with a name that long.......Tongue
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Just smoked one of these today also and I was very impressed!!!
lz6 Wrote:[really]    I don't think I want to smoke a cigar with a name that long.......Tongue
Huh!? That was the short version. Wink I guess they figure with a name that long, they can better justify the price. Actually, I think it takes the same time to smoke it as it does to say the full name....

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Love these cigars doc. i just picked up a couple more the other day.
I have not met an LGC maduro i did not like, I bet those are amazing!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:[really]    I don't think I want to smoke a cigar with a name that long.......Tongue
Huh!? That was the short version. Wink I guess they figure with a name that long, they can better justify the price. Actually, I think it takes the same time to smoke it as it does to say the full name....

Doc
lmao......Big GrinBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
man, that sounds like a very nice stick, doc. great review, as always. i dig the tapered foot thing they did.