Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Roberts
Hello everybody,

My name is Drew Roberts. I live in Orlando, Florida. I am a big cigar fan and recently attended the Cigar Artisans Convention down in Tampa. My favorite cigar right now (it changes depending on my mood) is the Camacho cigar. That's about all I have to say for now, just wanted to introduce myself.

-Drew

Welcome aboard Drew
[welcome]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome to Stogie Chat Drew. Always good to see new faces with the same affliction. Big Grin
[welcome] Drew, enjoy your stay at Casa Da Madhouse!!!!  Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome]  [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
yo drew.....welcome to stogie chat......enjoy
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome]
Welcome to SC!  [welcome]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[welcome]Drew!! Big Grin
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Welcome Drew!  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"