Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Soprano
Parkster Wrote:I have a limited edition humi complete with all 48 Tony's sitting at casa Parkster as I type.

Bummer is that they are not mine ....... I'm hoping to score a few though, and may even rub Ralph up to part with a few more .. cant promise though.

Cool
Nice Parkster....too bad they arent yours! :X I just saw that humidor at my local B&M - they wanted $650.00 for it!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:I have a limited edition humi complete with all 48 Tony's sitting at casa Parkster as I type.

Bummer is that they are not mine ....... I'm hoping to score a few though, and may even rub Ralph up to part with a few more .. cant promise though.

Cool
Nice Parkster....too bad they arent yours! :X I just saw that humidor at my local B&M - they wanted $650.00 for it!!
$650??  Was that with or without the cigars?
with.... so if you add it up for the 48 sticks and the beautiful humidor...its not bad at all...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:with.... so if you add it up for the 48 sticks and the beautiful humidor...its not bad at all...
that is not a bad price at all!  the boss here sells for $15 plus a stick. Confusedhock:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

Cool
At The CAO event at Churhchill's, a few weeks ago, the CAO rep. was selling it for $1,000. As an event special, he'd wave the tax!!WinkTongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
whisky, pool, stogie = bliss

looks like i'm gonna have to cave and finally try one of these bad boys.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Nice Parkster....too bad they arent yours! :X I just saw that humidor at my local B&M - they wanted $650.00 for it!!

I got a quote of $1,000 at a local shop... $650 I'd hit that!

Pips... can we make this happen?