Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Soprano
I lit up a Tony last night while playing pool... Now, you all should know I think the soprano cigars are great... among my top 3 favorites... The Tony seemed to have a slightly different flavor profile. Just a bit. It was black, oily and tasty. The one I smoked was a pre-release given to a few of the reps. My friend, the rep in Texas gifted me one.

In short, this cigar was top knotch. Flavors and smoke abound. The burn was truly perfect and, best of all, it lasted through 3 jack daniels, 7 games of 8-ball and 3 games of 9-ball (not counting my sinking the 9-ball on a break)...

I just turned down a purchase opertunity for a full box. I may have to rethink that (but not until a try a regular production stick just in case this one was special)
now it's going to be even harder to not light up the one i picked up at churchills john!
I've had three out of the box I picked up. I think the "Tony" is the best of the line so far. The only problem I have is finding 2.5 hours to enjoy them.Big Grin
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:now it's going to be even harder to not light up the one i picked up at churchills john!

thats why you never buy 1 of anything...

(the other reason is in case you get a fluke)

I will score a box.. in that case will have plenty of extra.
I've smoke the soldier that Mark sent me, very nice smoke.  At a local cigar dinner the other night the local Torano rep told me these are the same blend as the CAO 65th anny, the ones that come in the square gold metal tubes. Possible???
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:I've smoke the soldier that Mark sent me, very nice smoke.  At a local cigar dinner the other night the local Torano rep told me these are the same blend as the CAO 65th anny, the ones that come in the square gold metal tubes. Possible???
wow! interesting. 
I guess it's possible, but the wrapper is different...
I have a limited edition humi complete with all 48 Tony's sitting at casa Parkster as I type.

Bummer is that they are not mine ....... I'm hoping to score a few though, and may even rub Ralph up to part with a few more .. cant promise though.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I just picked one of these up last night I will have to give it a try and see how it goes Smile
I just had the soldier yesterday, Wow was it good, very sweet all the way through the middle, the brazilian flavor really shines in this one.