Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great white hunter, back from jungle
despite missing all of you crazy knuckleheads, i had a swell time visiting assorted family members down in the land of big bugs and tasty coffee. had a blast employing all my hard fought stogie knowledge, wading through acres of fake cubanos. got some good counterfeit pics and stories that i'll post later in the habanos section. anyways, jet lag and exhaustion call, so i have to keep it short. i'll leave you with this pic, but more to come...

[Image: Wahoo.jpg]

my first wahoo.

wa-hoo!
Great to see you back BB!!  

Nice catch!!Confusedhock:

I'll be looking forward to your other pics! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome back you bastid!

Guess I can add one to the list.  Hope you had a great trip!

That's a great looking Wahoo Price!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Cool photo! Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear your stories and see some pics of the trip.

Welcome back.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Glad you made it home safe BB, can't wait to hear more about the tripBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome back! Looking forward to the pics.
WAAHOOOO!

Great fish. Damn big wahoo there. Do you know why they are called Wahoo? How they got their name?

Cause of their energetic fight, the anglers of old said they used to shout WAHOO when they got one.

By the way, I hope you ate it, that is one of the best tasting fish in the sea!

& welcome back!!!
[welcome] Home BB!!!
welcome back price.  glad to have you back around posting!
welcome back, nice looking carp you cought.