Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front pages of the Monday paper reads....
ColbyPants Wrote:thats pretty damn cool, very nice hit!
[Image: yeahthat.gif]
Great clock!   A great hit for sure!   [thumbsup]

Very classy Adam!   What is Stogie Chat coming to?  Bombing with clocks?
US_Tank Wrote:Very classy Adam!   What is Stogie Chat coming to?  Bombing with clocks?

Got to do something with the empties that build up. They make nice additions to the man caves. I hope that eveyone likes them that I have sent them too thus far.

Besides, you never know who is going to be next!!!! It is not a question of if, but when and how bad the strike will be. HE HE!!!Big Grin
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Very classy Adam!   What is Stogie Chat coming to?  Bombing with clocks?

Got to do something with the empties that build up. They make nice additions to the man caves. I hope that eveyone likes them that I have sent them too thus far.

Besides, you never know who is going to be next!!!! It is not a question of if, but when and how bad the strike will be. HE HE!!!Big Grin

Adam, what has De Bear done to you?

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
stogiedad.1 Wrote:

Adam, what has De Bear done to you?
Da Bear told me a few things that i cant repeat on the open forum, but i will tell you this, i am working on the next project right now and it aint a cigar box clock! IT IS BETTER!!!Big Grin
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt