Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memphis Herf
Thanks to Brent for all the hard work and the night at his home.  Lots of great people as usual.  I hate he was down so bad with his back and always sympathetic.  I am like that every single day of my life.  I hate it for him. 

Dave, You don’t know how bad I wanted to go with you guys but needed to take my things home to unload and clean first, then I planned to hook up.

After loading and unloading, dragging it in and cleaning everything my back started to major spasm more than normal.  I can’t even drive when that happens. Glad you guys had a  good time on phase 2 of the herf.  Can I please have a rain check? Until the next smoke.  Thanks to everyone.  T

[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:Had a great time at B-Dub's last night.  We called it early as he was a little under the weather.  Thanks much for the hospitality! 

Some of us decided to go to my place for a little post-herf herf.   

Thanks for these Dub.  We smoked them under the heater on my back porch and since you couldn't join us, we took some pictures for ya!

[Image: th.99bec3c6d5.jpg]

Bailey tring to bogart the whole thing!

[Image: th.a839d74c92.jpg]

Bailey with his better half, Kera.

[Image: th.6f283efd35.jpg]

Me

[Image: th.e2ede9d687.jpg]

Herf buddy, Kevin.

[Image: th.1de81b7c56.jpg]

Dogs herf too.  My 7 yr old lab, Sunny.

[Image: th.903f39da56.jpg]

Let's do this again REAL SOON!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks again Terry, for bringing all that great stuff: theater popcorn machine, heater, chairs, etc. I really appreciate your help, and for staying to clean up afterward. Sorry your back went crazy, too. I guess we're contagious!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!