Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More then a wish list
I was asked to post some stogies in the pass forum that I haven't tried or would like to smoke.

Daryn was kind enough to send me some of those plus some. I'm compeled to post them here:

Thanks Daryn

[Image: General002.jpg]

[Image: General001.jpg]

I received a Hoyo petite, a Hoyo robusto, 2 San Cristobal Guajiro, an Old Henry and a Fumadores. This is far beyond the call of duty.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Actually Jimmie that larger unbanded cigar is a Bolivar Royal Corona.  However, in coming back to the states I took the bands off only to take my sweet time reapplying them.  As time went on, I could not find the damn things anymore!  Sorry!

BUT the Hoyo petit Robusto and the Bolivar are the real McCoy's.
NICE!!!  Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
very cool, man!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
nice!

Now I owe Jimmie a bomb for a while but you guys keep smacking him with everything I want to give him (or he goes out and buys it!)

There's only 1 thng left for me to do..

OH DONNA!
Yeah I had some extra Gold Medals to send him but I noted on a thread the very day I was mailing that he got some from somebody else.
very nice!
Couldn't have picked a better target, besides Jimmie will have plenty of room soon... or maybe not.
And Daryn is running out! LOL  Great job man!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.