StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: More then a wish list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was asked to post some stogies in the pass forum that I haven't tried or would like to smoke.

Daryn was kind enough to send me some of those plus some. I'm compeled to post them here:

Thanks Daryn

[Image: General002.jpg]

[Image: General001.jpg]

I received a Hoyo petite, a Hoyo robusto, 2 San Cristobal Guajiro, an Old Henry and a Fumadores. This is far beyond the call of duty.

US_Tank

Actually Jimmie that larger unbanded cigar is a Bolivar Royal Corona.  However, in coming back to the states I took the bands off only to take my sweet time reapplying them.  As time went on, I could not find the damn things anymore!  Sorry!

BUT the Hoyo petit Robusto and the Bolivar are the real McCoy's.
NICE!!!  Cool
very cool, man!
nice!

Now I owe Jimmie a bomb for a while but you guys keep smacking him with everything I want to give him (or he goes out and buys it!)

There's only 1 thng left for me to do..

OH DONNA!

US_Tank

Yeah I had some extra Gold Medals to send him but I noted on a thread the very day I was mailing that he got some from somebody else.
very nice!
Couldn't have picked a better target, besides Jimmie will have plenty of room soon... or maybe not.
And Daryn is running out! LOL  Great job man!