Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real estate question
Carl my pug brother. As being in the Real Estate business for the past 14 years WOW I'm old yes since i was 18(ah to be young again) you could go at it however you prefer because the property is not listed on the market at this time I am assuming. If you have the owners number and you really really like that house I would just call him and talk business. That way you will get a quicker answer since you said you have to move anyways, so I assume time is of the essence. Plus it shows your not a tire kicker.

As for buyers/sellers agents in the end they are glorified sales personally they both want to close and make a profit. With that being said yes a buyers agent will be good to have just make sure you dont put a 100% trust in them, they only show you a portion of the market that is out there. I personally would always use my attorney in a big transaction even if there is a buyers agent.

If I were you i would def. buy for location and not house, you can always change the house. If you have a little time on your side get a agent to find you houses since you will not have full access to MLS without one(shows history of active/sales on each house with gives you ideas on what to offer, problems etc etc). Tell them where you wanna live and you wanna see pre-foreclosures, foreclosures and short sales. I say this because there is good deals to be had. And you can put in multiple offers until one grabs and get the deal of a lifetime. Do they take sometime yes but motion creates a motion.

As we all know I sold my house over a year ago and my family is stuck in our 2nd apartment in the last 14months(not a bad apt, private garage, personal laundry, etc etc). I am ok with this though and so is my wife and kids, I am holding off for the RIGHT house I will pull the trigger when i find one that is 35-40% under what I know it will be worth 3-5 years down the line. How can one predict what the market will be like 3-5 years? Well first off you cant but if you do your research and BUY FOR THE LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION you should be pretty much in the ball park. Which in the end makes your liquid.

Ok that'll be 10 padron 80th or $300 cash for my time. HAHAHA I'm kidding.

Carl my pug brother you have my number anytime you wanna chat about Real Estate just give me a text or a call.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!

Messages In This Thread
real estate question - by carl609 - 04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
RE: real estate question - by iSmoke - 04-13-2010, 04:56 PM
RE: real estate question - by Tonto - 04-13-2010, 05:28 PM
RE: real estate question - by Jimmie the Mum - 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
RE: real estate question - by CigarJohn - 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: real estate question - by Magnum PI - 04-14-2010, 10:32 AM
RE: real estate question - by Pete - 04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: real estate question - by carl609 - 04-14-2010, 05:52 PM