Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monte #2 fakes
Sorry to hear this happened Don.

:X
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
that sucks, on a side note, i have to work saturday night and wont' be able to make it over.
Frogman Wrote:Hey Don, is this the Realtor guy that was selling 5 packs?
thats him,I just sent him a PM that if the PSD#4's are fake to just send my check back,he seems like a stand up guy and is offering refunds for the Monte's.I'll keep you posted.
If he does indeed return your hard earned for the Monte's then he deserves the pat on the back for being a rock steady.

I hope this works out Don, and hope too that the PSD's are the real deal.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I kinda suspected this guy was full of shit, when he first started selling the monte #2's he said it was because he lost to much in Vegas and his wife would be pissed. He probably sold two or three boxes of monte's and then started offering PSD4's.  Mabee he was picking the cigars up cheap and selling out 5 packs to make money, perhaps he didn't even know they were fakes. One thing I know for sure is that if he doesn't give your money back.......whip his fucking ass.
this azzhole has not even answered my PM's since last friday and has $125 of my $ not counting the $55 I sent for the fake Montes[pirate][offtopic]
ok I heard from him today,he said he will return my check when he gets it.:?
I read the thread on HP, the guys went allot easier on him then I thought they would.
Bluesman455 Wrote:ok I heard from him today,he said he will return my check when he gets it.:?
Ummm.....cancel that bitch before he gets it!Confusedhock::X
Cigar Penguin Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:ok I heard from him today,he said he will return my check when he gets it.:?
Ummm.....cancel that bitch before he gets it!Confusedhock::X

I agree.

:X