Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogfish punkin
Anyone have access to this beer?? I have NEVER tried it and hear great things about it. I will trade beer I can get in my area, cash or cigars. Unless mark or mike know a place near us that has it...that would work too. Thanks
It is available by us Nick. The Liquor Shop in Bridge St should have it.
--Mike
(11-01-2012, 05:18 PM)wtfdic Wrote: It is available by us Nick. The Liquor Shop in Bridge St should have it.

On Peabody?? I will be there for an appt Monday. Thanks mike!!
I looked up around dracut and it was sold out.
I will check around me should still be in stock. Don't go by there website it is not all that accurate.
--Mike
(11-01-2012, 06:25 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I will check around me should still be in stock. Don't go by there website it is not all that accurate.

Ok cool. Thanks mike
If not, I should be able to find some here.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Thanks. Closed thread till Monday. Lol
(11-01-2012, 05:18 PM)wtfdic Wrote: It is available by us Nick. The Liquor Shop in Bridge St should have it.

Nick, the Liquor Shop on Bridge St in Lowell or the Liquor Shop in Tygsboro. Both of them should still have it. If you havent been to either, the one in Tyngsboro has a great craft section.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Oh in Lowell the liquor shop. Got it. I know where that is. I am good. Will stop there today!!