Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 132 Cruz Vs. Faber
What did you guys think of the event?

For sure it was one of the best events in a long time with KO after KO.

Plus a very techinical main event.

[Image: ufc132_crop_650x440.jpg]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Who won?
Didnt follow it but I know what thing I enjoy, Bully Beat Down, that show cracks me up.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Race free. Fight $54.00. I like Faber. Would have like to have seen the fight but the race was on
I watched the race also.
Yup watched UFC for the first time in years. I had lunch with Faber a week and a half ago in Sac. But I wanted to see him loose to Cruz by knock out. No such luck, it went the distance but it was a toe to toe fight all 5 rounds
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I was routing for Faber. I really wanted him to win.

I wanted to Ortiz to lose... only be cause I ALWAYS want him to lose.

And Leben with a round 1 KO? Wow!

I could never convince myself to spring the the $ to get the PPV, but man these are some fights!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(07-06-2011, 11:32 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I was routing for Faber. I really wanted him to win.

I wanted to Ortiz to lose... only be cause I ALWAYS want him to lose.

And Leben with a round 1 KO? Wow!

I could never convince myself to spring the the $ to get the PPV, but man these are some fights!

Skipper I agree with you on Ortiz, I have never liked the guy.

Leben is the man, he is a mad man that loves to go toe to toe.

As far as cruz, I think he is a good up and coming fighter who is growing in all arts. He does hold the belt and I think the CA. Kid watched is prime go by. He is an exceptional fighter but that was in WEC not UFC.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.