Poll: How many sheep has PO produced
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More then we can count
61.54%
8 61.54%
None
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Goat Banger
OK, PO has returned after 4.5 years. LK destroyed him and he found Jesus or he thinks he's Jesus or Moses. He now calls himself the Sheppard.
Pics have backed this up. He loves his sheep.
So the question is how many has he produced / BANGED in the 4.5 years since PO has disappeared?

You decide...

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well you know it was at least one because I am sure he had to experiment. So the real question is did he like his sheep experience? Judging from what I have seen i would say he did like his sheep experience and probably averaged 1 sheep lay per week. So that would make 208 sheep in 4 years. He may want to get tested for all STD's Tongue
--Mike
Ouch is this true Sheppard?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(07-01-2011, 11:15 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Ouch is this true Sheppard?
Well I guess that's what the east coasters call them I just call them babes
[Image: little-bo-peep.jpg]

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!! Paul was banging at least a small herd a day! Times that by 365 x 4 years! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Please refrain from wearing ANY FUR in the Shepherd's presence....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......he cannot control himself!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-01-2011, 05:15 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Please refrain from wearing ANY FUR in the Shepherd's presence....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......he cannot control himself!

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Good thing the Shepherd isnt attending Vegas this year cause Gunnar likes to sport the fur vest with the brown shades at night and that is a lethal combo for Paul! HAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(07-01-2011, 05:29 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Good thing the Shepherd isnt attending Vegas this year cause Gunnar likes to sport the fur vest with the brown shades at night and that is a lethal combo for Paul! HAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO Nowthatsfunny
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'm here all weekend folks.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster