Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC slow again.....
I've never had a problem with SC being slow but all day today I've had problems signing in, posting and viewing threads. When I click the login, or submit on a thread etc. it takes forever or sometimes I have to just stop the upload and refresh the page which also takes awhile to reload.

Its only SC I've been on other sites not problem. Just thought I'd post this. Smile Plus it brings up my post count LOL
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
running just fine for me
seems fine to me.
--Mike
Everything is good on my end too....
This is my boomstick!
You guys suck lol

Well took a min to sign in, I'm going to go open threads and post and see how it goes today. Smile
(02-22-2011, 10:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Plus it brings up my post count LOL

I'll sell you some post counts or perhaps I'll start a bidding thread.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-23-2011, 10:12 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 10:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Plus it brings up my post count LOL

I'll sell you some post counts or perhaps I'll start a bidding thread.Big Grin

I think Tankie threw in the towel and came to the conclusion that he will no longer catch up to you.

Ok so far everything seems fine but I still have a slow log in but the posting is normal today.
maybe clear your browser cache. You might have a ton of old stuff in there from surfing. When it hits the full limit, it will work the hard drive removing old content while loading new from the web. It just might be your computer working hard in the background with making space.

I don't see any technical issues or problems. Speed seems normal for me as well.
(02-23-2011, 11:43 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Ok so far everything seems fine but I still have a slow log in but the posting is normal today.
Ok... Keep me posted.

(02-23-2011, 12:05 PM)Admin Wrote: maybe clear your browser cache. You might have a ton of old stuff in there from surfing. When it hits the full limit, it will work the hard drive removing old content while loading new from the web. It just might be your computer working hard in the background with making space.

I don't see any technical issues or problems. Speed seems normal for me as well.
I agree!!