• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Masons in the house?
(01-19-2011, 11:40 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(01-19-2011, 11:38 PM)sergione Wrote: Hello Brethren
Cool

You??!!

Cool

Yup!

And before you all go saying that I guess they take anyone and there goes the neighborhood Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWink

Im just beyond words over the what has happened. Sincerely excited to learn as much as I ever can and to live up to the tenets of Freemasonry. I called some of you brothers long before, but now I say it in a new tone, happy to be with the brethren.Smile
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Yep, congrts botl. I saw the pic from the other night.
When do you start carrying the bowling ball around or wash Maytag's car or cut his grass or paint the houise etc.?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-20-2011, 06:56 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yep, congrts botl. I saw the pic from the other night.
When do you start carrying the bowling ball around or wash Maytag's car or cut his grass or paint the houise etc.?

Soon enough! He just has to memorize all of the cleaning instructions.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
(01-20-2011, 12:51 AM)sergione Wrote: Im just beyond words over the what has happened. Sincerely excited to learn as much as I ever can and to live up to the tenets of Freemasonry. I called some of you brothers long before, but now I say it in a new tone, happy to be with the brethren.Smile

Grats brother!!! Welcome to the fraternity. Were you just initiated?
(01-20-2011, 06:56 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yep, congrts botl. I saw the pic from the other night.

Well, he already does those things, so his new chores will be much more involved... LOL!

Diamond Lion and I had the pleasure of attending. I wanted to wait until Sergio shared his news, and now that he has let the cat out of the bag...

Here are we are afterwards:

[Image: 1000000098.jpg]

And here is Sergio celebrating with a Choix Supreme gifted to him by LK:

[Image: 1000000102.jpg]

Congratulations again Sergio, and welcome! Smile

My sincerest congratulations Brother Sergio! My Masonic Brother and Brother of the Leaf. I also have the great honor and responsibility of being Sergio's candidate coach: I get to teach him the ritual memory work and about our ancient craft. I see many great times of smoking fine stogies and going over the ritual in the near future. Big Grin

Here's another picture of Brother Sergio with MaytagMan and me.
[Image: IMAG0250.jpg]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"

Jimmie, he has to wash my car first because Maytag has a kid on the way who can eventually do his chores for him. Wink
(01-21-2011, 05:11 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Jimmie, he has to wash my car first because Maytag has a kid on the way who can eventually do his chores for him. Wink

One piece of advice. When he washes your car, check to make sure you still have hubcaps. In fact, check to make sure you still have tires. Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice guys!

I should know in a few days if my application was accepted.
--Mike
(01-21-2011, 10:18 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Very nice guys!

I should know in a few days if my application was accepted.

Very Nice!!! Did they do the investigation already? I hope you have a successful result. Let us know.