Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New moldy box
I would send them a link to this thread.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Stogie Chat saves the day! They agreed to refund my shipping. I'm so happy. It wasn't the money as much as the fact I couldn't buy from them again in good conscience if they didn't follow through with what they promised. Thanks for the help boys.
Glad it worked out.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-11-2010, 05:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Glad it worked out.

+1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I am glad they decided to do the right thing.
I like smoking lightning
thats good brother!
--Mike
(11-11-2010, 05:47 PM)Dooley Wrote: Stogie Chat saves the day! They agreed to refund my shipping. I'm so happy. It wasn't the money as much as the fact I couldn't buy from them again in good conscience if they didn't follow through with what they promised. Thanks for the help boys.

Glad that worked out for you but what still angers me is that most of these vendors still think cause were Americans we don't know mold from Bloom on CC. Douches
(11-11-2010, 06:30 PM)carl609 Wrote: I am glad they decided to do the right thing.

Absolutely. That's good news Smile
This is my boomstick!
I am glad it worked out. Awesome to see the BOTL come together to support one of us.
Cole
All's well that end's well.

It would serve them well to learn the difference from Mold and Plume. I'm sure they NEVER have seen plume.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer