Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its 1:35am im the only member logged on, wtf?
where the hell is everyone..lol..its only 1:35am and im the only member logged in..

Go to bed, how can you control crowds if you are half asleep?

lol 1:30am sleep
--Mike
i hate to sleep seriously..i only sleep about 3-4 hours a night..if i get more then 5 hours i wake up feeling like crap and moody..lol at times i will go 2-3 days without sleeping and feel ok

(09-20-2010, 08:46 AM)denali7432 Wrote: ..i only sleep about 3-4 hours a night..if i get more then 5 hours i wake up feeling like crap and moody..lol
I used to be that way then I got old. Sad
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
You too, eh? Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-20-2010, 08:46 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i hate to sleep seriously..i only sleep about 3-4 hours a night..if i get more then 5 hours i wake up feeling like crap and moody..lol at times i will go 2-3 days without sleeping and feel ok

Do you work or are you living off interest?Tongue
><((((*>
Paul
lol yes i work and go to school..i work at a company called baxter healthcare..they make iv bags and i go to college for my bachelors in registered nursing 4 year course, once i get my bachelors im going back for 3 more years to get my masters and become a nurse practitioner

Just messin around. What you think of the "overrated" Jeter fake Vs TB Tongue
I know the Jays will be havin a fun time playing golf.Angry1
><((((*>
Paul
(09-20-2010, 03:17 PM)Docs Rejects Wrote: Just messin around. What you think of the "overrated" Jeter fake Vs TB Tongue
and yes i know the Jays will be havin a fun time playing golf.Angry1

lmao..i think it was funny..but hey 2 weeks till post season you have to do what you can..those pesky rays wont go away