Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steve047 hooked it up big time
last week i made a thread in the classifieds section looking to buy just a small handful of humidity beads and steve047 offered to send me some free of charge and the guy sent me a boat load over 10 ounces of humidty beads and 2 pucks full of beads..steve thank you so much bro, these will come in handy with my new bigger tupperdore i ordered today..good karama coming for you my friend..

Way to go Steve!! Class act Smile
This is my boomstick!
Steve is the class act bench mark when it comes to the sc family! Way to go steveo!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
id like to add that they had a nice aroma to them..a "seasoning" if you will..lol

Nice work Steve
I like smoking lightning
Way to go Steve-O!!! Class act all the way!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Steve is first class no doubt. If you are lucky one day you may get to see the 6 or so coolerdors he has. Simply amazing.......
would love to see those 1 day

(08-27-2010, 07:06 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Way to go Steve-O!!! Class act all the way!!!

Plus 3,000...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-27-2010, 07:25 PM)Lurch Wrote: Steve is first class no doubt. If you are lucky one day you may get to see the 6 or so coolerdors he has. Simply amazing.......
^ or so my ass it is now 8 LURCH
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far