Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelly the Unibomber!
Wow thats kick ass!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
can someone explain what this jam drink is? ive seen a few of these bottles latly in bombs

Awesome hit there Jam Master Jelly. But it seems that Obie One the Jam One knows where the Great LK's home fort is. Wonder if he will give up the address?
(08-27-2010, 06:34 PM)denali7432 Wrote: can someone explain what this jam drink is? ive seen a few of these bottles latly in bombs

That is Jam's special home brewed wine or Vino Bardolino. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people on this site to receive a bottle and I am looking forward to the next brew!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
very nice, how would you describe the taste?

(08-27-2010, 08:22 PM)iSmoke Wrote:
(08-27-2010, 06:34 PM)denali7432 Wrote: can someone explain what this jam drink is? ive seen a few of these bottles latly in bombs

That is Jam's special home brewed wine or Vino Bardolino. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people on this site to receive a bottle and I am looking forward to the next brew!!!

October i make it again and 3 to 6 months after its ready
jam, i hope by then i can be privileged to taste a shot or two my friend

Wow!!!

Really, really nice Jam!

Way to go!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Jam is awesome!!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Very nice!!!