Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelly the Unibomber!
I wanted to give this hit the proper attention it deserves even though Jelly Fish posted the spolier like a NOOB before the bomb landed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So it's about 11:30am and I am working from home that morning. Mrs. LK comes up to the office with a LARGE box.....

She says: "Did you know this was outside"???

LK: "What was outside"?

Mrs.LK: " This huge box"!

LK: "No...what the hell is it???"

Mrs. LK: "It was sitting in front of the door"

LK: "You gotta be kidding....."

(Box is carried in and all I see is the top of a WINE bottle sticking out from the top......DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

I knew this only could be from one guy....

LK: "Ahhhh Fu$kkkkkkk"

Mrs. LK: "what?"

LK: "This is from JAM!!!!!!!!!"

Mrs.LK: "WHO?"

LK: "Jam...you know Jelly?? Joe..."

Mrs. LK: "Ahhh yes....the one who was beated down with bread and peppers at the lounge...."

LK: "Yes, that is the one...." "Let me see this box....."

(BOX COMES OVER TO MY DESK)

LK: "Damnnnnnn look at this....."

LK: "How did the hell this get here???? How did it get passed the LK Guard Dog"

Mrs. LK: "I have no friggen idea...but this is bullshit that I go outside and see a box sitting there when no one rang the doorbell....I gotta look now over my shoulder when opening the front door!!??" (TRUE STATEMENT...LOL)

LK: "I know dont babe....but it seems he personally delivered it and ran off"......friggen guy....

(closer look in the box!)

LK: "This is not good........."

Mrs.LK: " YOU TELL THIS JELLY CLOWN THAT IF HE COMES BY THE HOUSE AGAIN AND DROPS OFF A BOX WITHOUT RINGING THE DOORBELL.....HE WILL HAVE A SITDOWN WITH ME...!!"

LK: "GASPPPPPPPP".....LOL

Mrs.LK storms off......

LK opens the package......WHAT A BOMB!!!!! The JELLY MAN says he was paying the VIG....A RESPECT HIT TOWARDS THE GREAT ONE!!!

WOW.....

FIRST UP......HIS HOMEMADE WINE!!!!!!! THIS MADE MRS LK FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS WINE IS TOP NOTCH.....WAS A HUGE BOTTLE AS WELL.....NEEDLESS TO SAY....IT WAS POLISHED OFF IN ROUGHLY 2.5 DAYS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE REQUESTED MORE IF JELLY WANTS TO BE ON HER GOOD SIDE....I SAID JELLY...TAKE THE DEAL! HAHAHAHAHA

THEN.....JAM'S BOTTLE OF HOMEMADE RED WINE VINEGAR!!! HOLY SHIT!! THIS STUFF IS POTENT....THE AROMA IS AMAZING!

THEN.......WHAT DO A SEE.....JAM'S PRIZED ITALIAN EGGPLANTS JARRED WITH OLIVE OIL AND CAYENNE PEPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE LOOK, SMELL AND ABOVE ALL TASTE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! JOB WELL DONE WITH THESE JELLY FISH.....THESE WERE EXCELLENT!!!!!
GROUP SHOT FOR THE FAMILY WITH THE LK PEPPERS!!!!!!! WELCOMING THE NEW BROTHER EGGPLANT JAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THEN TO CAP IT OFF....A BEAUTIFUL 5 STICK SAMPLER OF SOME KILLER STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!

gROUP SHOT

HATS OFF TO YOU JELLY FOR THIS HIT/TRIBUTE THAT WAS DELIVERED WITH PRECISION! THIS WAS SO WELL EXECUTED THAT YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN THE TRANSPORTER A RUN FOR HIS MONEY ON THIS ONE!!!

I CALLED JELLY AS THE BOX WAS IN MY HANDS AND SAID ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA HE WAS LAUGHING!! I SAID WHEN DID U COME HERE....HE SAID ABOUT 30 MINS AGO......I PARKED DOWN THE BLOCK AND CAME THRU THE NEIGHBOR'S LAWNS SO YOU WOULDN'T SEE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA FUCKIN NUT! AWESOME BRO...AND THANKS!!!!!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
wow!! xmas in august

The Jelly master. No one wants to be on Mrs. Lk bad side. A sit down with Mrs. Lk, no way...

Perhaps she needs some beach time at the Mum's????

Great tribute to the Jam master.
But LK didn't we have a conversation with the Jelly man and I told him I wanted a piece of the action? It's in the sit down video..

Wellllllllllllll where is the Mum's action?? LOL
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
THIS IS TRUE MUM............WHERE IS YOUR PIECE OF THE PIE......THE LK DOESNT LIKE THIS ONE BIT.......I THINK WE MAY NEED TO DRAG JAM BACK INTO THE LK LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I have heard that Jam is a sneaky one!
--Mike
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome hit Chokecherry Jam! You got Mari good.
Nice one Jam!
This is my boomstick!
Wow impressive indeed my brother!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Its all good as long as you Enjoy it
Awesome hit Jam!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.