Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is your FAVORITE place to smoke your stogies? Here is a pic of 1 of mine!
Ok, I tend to smoke and drink and I only drink at home as I NEVER drink anything and drive. So my usual place is on the porch or inside the Hortod shop. But now that I have decided to take this out and drive it and not just look at it, I will do some smoking (no drinking) and driving in this, my favorite of cars, my 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440-6 convertible. its Viped red(never came that color so the purists hate it) and it has a shaker hood and is approx 425 HP. not a lot but good for cruising. I built it years ago and it sits with approx 15 miles on the new everything. Its a clone as it was originally a 318 Grand coupe. I built it my way, myself over a 10 year period. Big Grin

Its one reason I am doing my small coke humidor, for car shows and cruises, so Ic an haul 50-10 cigars around in style in the trunk. I AM GOING TO SHOOT THAT COKE HUMIDOR VIPER RED TO MATCH.

In any case, show me your favorite place to have that stogie???????

enjoy the pic and PLEASE post some of your own as I am very curious.

Dave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My deck is currently my favorite spot.
[Image: f483c5c0.jpg]
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Cool car! I love muscle cars, I have a 2009 Challenger R/T, Dodge did a beautiful job giving it a retro look.

My favorite spot is in my living room in front of the TV, I love smoking a cigar while watching a good film.
Izzy, lets see some pics of that Challenger. What its gtot the 5.7 or 6.1?? WHAT COLOR, They make a nice shaker hood for it now!!!!!! Lets see some pics.

Dave
I dont know if its my favorite spot, my my most frequent spot is in my garage, keeping my bike and my car company, looking on ebay for parts, and googling pictures of what the car could be some day if I put the cigar down and picked up some tools.
cool car by the way, nice work. Screw the purists, my car never came with a 454, but it sure looks good with one
I like smoking lightning
(07-07-2010, 06:58 PM)carl609 Wrote: I dont know if its my favorite spot, my my most frequent spot is in my garage, keeping my bike and my car company, looking on ebay for parts, and googling pictures of what the car could be some day if I put the cigar down and picked up some tools.
cool car by the way, nice work. Screw the purists

what type of car????????
Either on my patio at the beach house:
[Image: 42dc06e8.jpg]

Or on the beach:

[Image: 178a3898.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-07-2010, 06:59 PM)RUMBLON Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 06:58 PM)carl609 Wrote: I dont know if its my favorite spot, my my most frequent spot is in my garage, keeping my bike and my car company, looking on ebay for parts, and googling pictures of what the car could be some day if I put the cigar down and picked up some tools.
cool car by the way, nice work. Screw the purists

what type of car????????

Its a 62 Bel Air, here is a link to the thread about how I had been inspired to work on it, unfortunately the work hasnt started yet, but it will someday

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-1...light=1962
I like smoking lightning
Sweet car! My favorite place is right here!

Big Grin
Summer time on the boat. Winter time in the garage working on the hotrod that hopefully will at least be running this winter.