Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Bombing raid will be inafect SOON
(06-02-2010, 10:16 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(06-02-2010, 06:34 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Now I know WHY I wasn't

SON OF A B.I.T.C.H...

Mum I dont think he knows what he has done!!!! I did send him his pass/bomb that will arrive tomorrow, but other actions must be taken....

Thanks for the Pass but dont think that you are safe either but i wait till you least expect it so watch your back
(06-03-2010, 04:14 AM)jam Wrote:
(06-02-2010, 10:16 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(06-02-2010, 06:34 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Now I know WHY I wasn't

SON OF A B.I.T.C.H...

Mum I dont think he knows what he has done!!!! I did send him his pass/bomb that will arrive tomorrow, but other actions must be taken....

Thanks for the Pass but dont think that you are safe either but i wait till you least expect it so watch your back

Jam is a like a ninja lol Ninjasmall
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
THE LK PROTEGE IS MAKING ME PROUD ONCE AGAIN.............AND THE SAD PART FOR ANYONE YOU WANTS TO BATTLE WITH JAM....THE GREAT ONE HAS HIS BACK! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-07-2010, 12:29 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: THE LK PROTEGE IS MAKING ME PROUD ONCE AGAIN.............AND THE SAD PART FOR ANYONE YOU WANTS TO BATTLE WITH JAM....THE GREAT ONE HAS HIS BACK! Smile

YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF BULLIES!!! ITS EVIL BUT I LIKE IT HAHAHAHA
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
He is going to need somebody to cover his back , but A Little Kid ...................BAHAHAHAHAHA...not much protection. He already knows how to bomb maybe you need to take loading instructions from him PIMP oops PIPS
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Hmmmmmm I think I heard a rumor that another brother better watch his back this week late week....... hmmmmmm what could ever possibly happen this time DevilishLMAOUnguard
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Thanks LK for the Backing were have you been they are threatening me saying they were coming to your house ( the Lounge) and i better be scared Just because me and few boys Ruined MUM Really Bad and yes CJ Gave me a beating but i got up and its not over till the sausage is hanging

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep yapping sausage boy. The Mum will have the last bite...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
NanaStogiesmile
(06-07-2010, 03:57 PM)jam Wrote: but i got up and its not over till the sausage is hanging

Hmmm, If I read that right it sounds like possibly your student is ready to take on the master... :p