StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Major Bombing raid will be inafect SOON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
who is gonna be the unlucky brother to get his doors blow in with a joint bombing raid, you are in for a world of pain and A smack down so bad that no one is gonna be able to help you ................HAHAHAHAHA
YAWN

Tongue
(05-27-2010, 05:10 PM)Parkster Wrote: [ -> ]YAWN

Tongue
Yawn but a few brothers here no when i speak stuff happens
Stuff?

MEH.
I was trying not to sh-- happens
Go get em tiger.
Lol.. Do you have your bombing slippers on?
hahahaha...Another Newbie trying to bring "The Bomb of the Centuryyyyyyyy"!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of myself when I was a newbie...I went after this group, they called themselves The Form, or The Infirm, no no, The Firm...These guys were great, all sausage and Scotch, Litto this Cowboy that...Ahhhh, the good ole days, anyhow, I went after a few of them, and things went real well, till one particular member decided to make an example of me. I'm still smoking cigars from that bomb to this day, and it happened 2 years ago!!!!

A word of warning, you reap what you sow...the quoted " MEH" came for a reason....be carefull, lest you be disciplined!!!!!
(05-27-2010, 06:27 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: [ -> ]hahahaha...Another Newbie trying to bring "The Bomb of the Centuryyyyyyyy"!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of myself when I was a newbie...I went after this group, they called themselves The Form, or The Infirm, no no, The Firm...These guys were great, all sausage and Scotch, Litto this Cowboy that...Ahhhh, the good ole days, anyhow, I went after a few of them, and things went real well, till one particular member decided to make an example of me. I'm still smoking cigars from that bomb to this day, and it happened 2 years ago!!!!

A word of warning, you reap what you sow...the quoted " MEH" came for a reason....be carefull, lest you be disciplined!!!!!

Grin
JAM, stay away from the peanuts...remember what happened with your first bomb...the plane couldnt land for a week...peanuts were keeping it aloft!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9