StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Golf Clubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Guys i have a set of Ping golf clubs but i need a good putter any suggestions? I have the ping i20 irons and driver. Just missing a good putter....
Scotty Cameron.

A little more expensive that a Taylormade or Ping or whatever ...... but you will only buy it once, other clubs may come and go but your putter will be a friend for life. Hand finished stainless steel ...... available in whichever style you prefer to use.

Drive for flash .... putt for cash.
Dave do you have one?
Oh yes ...... its the only club in my bag I will never change
Ok i am locating one in my area ... ok found a place
i will head there later to try it out!
You wont be disappointed Chris ...... They come with removable weights for you to decide on which weight you prefer ..... personally, I spent a lot of time on the practice green to get used to the club I selected and to hone the skill of putting.

Like I said ...... drivers and iron technology changes enough to effect your game if you dont keep up ....... putting on the other hand? I bought my Scotty with the fact that I did not want to follow the fashion trends in putter style every season and after 2 seasons it still looks like it is brand new ..... worth every penny I paid.
Okay thanks Dave for all the info.. i think it may be the one.. I want to try it out first my shop has a few different putting greens to try it out with..

US_Tank

I have one and they are the best of the best. But at $300 they are pricey. An alternative is the Odessy #7. This thing lines up superbly for the casual golfer! Many pro's use it!

http://www.odysseygolf.com/global/en-us.html

US_Tank

I have the Scotty Cameron Newport News 2! I have had it 5 years and love the feel. I will only upgrade to a new Newport 2 model as it has a better insert for forward roll!

[Image: faac0673.jpg]

[Image: e7684afc.jpg]

[Image: 59fc3ef9.jpg]

US_Tank

Here is the Odessy #7. About $121 and if I did not have the Scotty Cameron I would use this one!

[Image: PAPMACDHKJLGFFDO.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4