Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf Clubs
Guys i have a set of Ping golf clubs but i need a good putter any suggestions? I have the ping i20 irons and driver. Just missing a good putter....
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Scotty Cameron.

A little more expensive that a Taylormade or Ping or whatever ...... but you will only buy it once, other clubs may come and go but your putter will be a friend for life. Hand finished stainless steel ...... available in whichever style you prefer to use.

Drive for flash .... putt for cash.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Dave do you have one?
Oh yes ...... its the only club in my bag I will never change
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Ok i am locating one in my area ... ok found a place
i will head there later to try it out!
You wont be disappointed Chris ...... They come with removable weights for you to decide on which weight you prefer ..... personally, I spent a lot of time on the practice green to get used to the club I selected and to hone the skill of putting.

Like I said ...... drivers and iron technology changes enough to effect your game if you dont keep up ....... putting on the other hand? I bought my Scotty with the fact that I did not want to follow the fashion trends in putter style every season and after 2 seasons it still looks like it is brand new ..... worth every penny I paid.
Okay thanks Dave for all the info.. i think it may be the one.. I want to try it out first my shop has a few different putting greens to try it out with..
I have one and they are the best of the best. But at $300 they are pricey. An alternative is the Odessy #7. This thing lines up superbly for the casual golfer! Many pro's use it!

http://www.odysseygolf.com/global/en-us.html
I have the Scotty Cameron Newport News 2! I have had it 5 years and love the feel. I will only upgrade to a new Newport 2 model as it has a better insert for forward roll!

[Image: faac0673.jpg]

[Image: e7684afc.jpg]

[Image: 59fc3ef9.jpg]
Here is the Odessy #7. About $121 and if I did not have the Scotty Cameron I would use this one!

[Image: PAPMACDHKJLGFFDO.jpg]