StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: New Toy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1947 Dodge 3 window coupe. Restoring to its original state
Oh MAN!!!!!!!!!!

You could have warned me in the title, thats P0RN that is.

Niiiiice!
Wow, what a project. I would love to see you, Lurch, Carl and Hanlock get together.
Main thing is looks like it is all there. Trim would be a pain to find. Hell I even see the original oil bath air cleaner in the trunk. How does the under belly look as far as rust, floor and trunk pans ok? If not they are not hard to replace. I did a 46 Cadillac, torpedo back, years ago and used the pans I cut out of a 72 Sedan Deville. If there is a will there is a way LOL.

Your work is cut out for you so get to work lol. Nice find man!
(09-04-2011, 01:13 PM)BDM53 Wrote: [ -> ]Main thing is looks like it is all there. Trim would be a pain to find. Hell I even see the original oil bath air cleaner in the trunk. How does the under belly look as far as rust, floor and trunk pans ok? If not they are not hard to replace. I did a 46 Cadillac, torpedo back, years ago and used the pans I cut out of a 72 Sedan Deville. If there is a will there is a way LOL.

Your work is cut out for you so get to work lol. Nice find man!

It's gonna need a ton of work... the body and trim is pretty much ALL there which is awesome (those little plates in front of the rear wheel well... EXTREMELY hard to find... from what I've found, most people dont even bother to get them). The frame is in good condition, but the front floor pans are NOT... the drivers side is more of a flinstone's car. Although it does run, and drive!
Very nice buddy
What a great find PLUS it's intact.
Sweet! It looks like a lot of work, but it will be all worth it when you finish it!
Looks great man! I'd love to get into that!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4