StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What is your New Year's Eve smoke gonna be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
would be interested in finding out what others will be smoking Friday night...

I will be lighting up my last Davidoff Millenium Blend toro....a great smoke to end a crap year for me...
Probably nothing. Heading to the beach house and going out with friends. Can't walk the broadwalk as there's probably too much snow down there.
either a Nub....or a full fledge Cain.
Hope to fire up a pam 26,and maybe some other lucky stick,not sure
I'm not sure... it will probably be whatever catches my eye when I open up the humi...
Oliva Master Blend 2
good question, i think i will finally smoke the opusX i was bombed with by mike (wtfdic) although i was hoping to save it for next xmas
I went all Fuentes Christmas. Starting tomorrow until Sunday will be all Padron and whatever hits my fancy.
(12-30-2010, 09:00 PM)BDM53 Wrote: [ -> ]I went all Fuentes Christmas. Starting tomorrow until Sunday will be all Padron and whatever hits my fancy.

fuente and padron, you keep good company around..lol
(12-30-2010, 08:48 PM)denali7432 Wrote: [ -> ]good question, i think i will finally smoke the opusX i was bombed with by mike (wtfdic) although i was hoping to save it for next xmas

The Opus i sent you was from this year. It will be good but should really hit its stride around next Christmas.

I say smoke it! If your good next year maybe I will send you one with some age!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7