StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What is your New Year's Eve smoke gonna be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(12-30-2010, 10:11 PM)US_Tank Wrote: [ -> ]Both Mum and I got these Cain Mumceros thanks to Skipper getting us backstage at the NYC Big Smoke!
I remember the picture!!! Salivated all night!!!Big Grin
Did the Oliva Co. let you guys keep those sweet guayaberas you were wearing???

I'll wear mine when I see you in Miami.
Wear it to the Pensacola herf!
At work right now, going to fire up my first flying pig, gifted to me by Robbie and his incredible contest, this afternoon when I get out of here. I can't wait.
(12-30-2010, 09:40 PM)US_Tank Wrote: [ -> ]CAIN MUMCERO!
I never did steal one of those from Mum!!!! Damn!

I picked up a box of Cain Habano 660 @ Twin's when Tank was in town. Seems like a good night to toast a few. Maybe some Cain Nubs too.
I probably wont smoke anything until tomorrow. Going to a concert downtown, and staying in a hotel for the night. There isnt going to be a lot of opportunity to smoke.
ANYTHING I WANT. honestly I don,t know yet. I am sure several good ones
One of my family members gives me a gift certificate to one of the local B&M's for xMas every year. I picked up a bunch of stuff I have never tried before. So I think for tonight I will have a Macanudo Cru Royale.
Nothing came down with a sore throat urgg.

US_Tank

(12-31-2010, 02:22 PM)brothercain Wrote: [ -> ]One of my family members gives me a gift certificate to one of the local B&M's for xMas every year. I picked up a bunch of stuff I have never tried before. So I think for tonight I will have a Macanudo Cru Royale.

Doh! If you like Cains so much don't do this one on New Years! Dodgy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7