StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Pets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who's got 'em? Whaddya got and what role does he/she play in your life?
I'm not a cat person but my wife is so i broke down 10 yrs ago and brought a kitten home - Miles was actually very cool...had to be put down last year...enter "Wally" another cat who has been with us since. In April, since we are now in a bigger house with a bigger yard, we adopted Ella Blue from a shelter. She is a lab/Weimaraner mix. She is now about 7 months old. She is awesome. Love her like crazy. She is very social and always wants to be with the family whether just sitting around or playing in the yard. She's great w/ the kids as well. She likes to go for rides but has a tendency to get car sick....oh well....Love that girl!
I grew up with dogs and would love to have one, but unfortunately I can't have them. My wife and children are allergic.
My brother-in-law recently got a chocolate lab. I go over there and play with him when I need a fix.
Can't stand cats.
i have a 11 lb half japanese chin half english toy named gizmo, hes 2 years old and he literally is my best friend..and follows me everywhere i go..not to mention he is a monster chick magnet..but i love him to death

[Image: 19-09-08_1431.jpg]

this is him in his hoodie for the winter time..lol
[Image: 15-10-08_2257.jpg]

this was on his b-day last july, i got him a doggy b-day cake
[Image: 11-07-10_1837.jpg]

you can see him licking his lips in a hurry to tear into the cake..lol

[Image: 11-07-10_1836.jpg]
I also grew up w dogs...before now i always thought that it would be unfair and insensitive of us to have a dog but now that we have the space and schedules that are consistent....we went for it. SO glad we did. It's a lot of responsibility but hell...once you have twins...you can do ANYTHING!
(08-31-2010, 09:20 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up with dogs and would love to have one, but unfortunately I can't have them. My wife and children are allergic.
My brother-in-law recently got a chocolate lab. I go over there and play with him when I need a fix.
Can't stand cats.

denali...great pics! thanks for sharing!
Always have had dogs. At one time we had a yellow,black and chocolate lab. Lost the chocolate last summer to cancer and lost the yellow when we where out in Vegas for the herf. Now we have the black lab, a plott hound mix, and the newest edition a yellow lab pup. Also have a small salt water reef tank.
Allergic big time to cats and hairy dogs.
No pets for the Mum..
As you can guess from my monicker I have a dog. Austrailian shepard. My best friend who goes most everywhere with me. He has been a state and national champ as a disc dog and my favorite thing is he placed second and third in the state S&R competition two years in a row.
I rescued him at a shelter in Cincinatti five years ago and he has been a blessing ever since.
I grew up with dogs but now the misses and i have a cat. I got her out of a tree for the misses on our first date and we have had here since.
We have an 8 year old chocolate lab and a 4 year old black lab. Before that we had a rottweiler. I couldnt imagine what it would be like not to have a dog. They go most places with us, and love it.
Carrie and I have three Dogs:

OliverDudley (9 years) is an Old English Sheepdog
MurphyDawg (9 years) is a Yellow Lab
ColbyPants (Hmmmmm. . .)(10 years) is a Beagle Mix

[Image: doggidoos2.jpg]

We also have a cat of indeterminate age named Bella, who loves me, even though I am quite allergic, damn thing.

[Image: bella.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4