StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Pets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We have a black cat, and also an Alaskan Malamute who lives outside, great dog. My wife wants to get a small dog as well Sad
We have a big Blonde Lab named Apollo, an ancient Cocker/Terrier mix named Taffy, and a miniature poodle named Maxi. I've had various dogs and cats my whole life, I can't imagine having no pets.
We have three cats, all female. One tortoiseshell Persian who is a year old and a handful, one tortoiseshell American shorthair who's around 12 and ignores everyone, and one brown classic tabby Maine Coon who was my grandma's cat and is now pushing 15 or so and always wants to be on somebody's lap.
We don't have a large enough yard to be comfortable getting a dog
I'm a dog person. My wifes a cat person. The kids are torturers of little animals people. Smile just kidding. The dont care. just so they can play with something.
Right now we have a female black lab who thinks she is the alpha female. I have had a lot of dogs in my life. Mostly dalmations. But Mydnite is the best dog for getting along with everyone, that I've ever had.. Smile

[Image: Mydnite.jpg]
Two spiders at the moment Wink Tarantulas
The wife is super allergic to pet hair, which is why we have Lhasa Apsos as they are hypoallergenic and do not have any dander. I would have never dreamed I would own small dogs as I have had large dogs all my life, but here I am and I'm not interested in going back to a large breed, especially living in town.
ok...so here she is Smile
LUCY...My best friend and herfin' buddy. She goes outside with me and sits next to me when I smoke and doesn't complain one bit!!! About 4 years ago my wife had been pestering me for a dog and I told her that I would go to the pound and see what they had. After approximately five visits, I found Lucy!!! She is an almost Albino Great Dane, and came with many problems due to her genetics (skin, eye, now tumors)!!! This was the exact reason I didn't want to get a dog, I new I would fall in love with her...I love this little person inside my pet soooo much that when I lose her it will be heart breaking. We have a saying in our family about Lucy, "The only thing she needs to do to be human is speak...and she can almost do that."

Will post pics as soon as I can!!!

P.S.: Lucy is in my Avatar!!!
This is Puff....weighing in at about 40-41 pounds. He enjoys cigars, beer and hot wings.
(09-01-2010, 07:55 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]This is Puff....weighing in at about 40-41 pounds. He enjoys cigars, beer and hot wings.
holycow!!! is that real?
Pages: 1 2 3 4