StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Scotch P0RN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

US_Tank

Drank Macallan 25 year all evening.  Here is a glass with a Cain Maduro!

[Image: IMG_0701.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0699.jpg]
Been mulling over if I should post this or not but...

[Image: laphroaig15bottle.jpg]

Group buy with some friends.  Wink
Brother in-law hooked us up who owns a liquor store.
Apparently we got the last 6 bottles of 20 in the state?  (still in the state warehouse I assume. )
Nice score. Sadly, the frog 15 is not long for this world.  I've put 2 away but I'm sure they won't last until the end of the decade. 
AVB Wrote:Nice score. Sadly, the frog 15 is not long for this world.  I've put 2 away but I'm sure they won't last until the end of the decade. 

Yes, thats why we were happy to get our hands on it.  Smile
Personally I don't care for the peaty flavor of it, but my friends like it alot.  I don't dislike it, just not my favorite.  So Im sure my bottles will last a lot longer.  Opened one, and am putting one away for a while.
An 18 yo Benromach, you can actually find this one in the US.

Glen Flagler 1973

One of the rarest brands of the modern era, The Glen Flagler distillery was built in 1965 in the middle of the Moffat grain distillery, which in turn had been old paper mill originally. Glen Flagler, Killyloch and Garnheath (a grain whisky) were produced there.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the whisky industry was suffering. Over-capacity and under-investments had a devastating effect on the industry and many distilleries were either mothballed or sold. By the early 1970s, Killyloch ceased production and by the 1980s, Glen Flagler and Garnheath followed suit. Glen Flagler Distillery was closed in 1985 and then dismantled.

Both Glen Flagler and the even more rare Killyloch produced during that time were mostly used for blends, mainly Inver House, although there was a vatted or Pure Malt Glen Flagler produced.

This is bottle #26 of 931 of the last 5 casks known to exist. While bottled by Signatory it is considered to be an "Official" bottling since the current owner of the name licensed them to do it.

[Image: Glen%20Flagler%201973.JPG]
I really like both of these.

[Image: f49e64c2.jpg]
Thanks to Ray . . . oh boy! [bravo]

[Image: scotch.jpg]

NANP™
[cigar]
Johnnie Walker Centennial from Santa

[Image: Johnnie%20Walker%20Black%20Centennial.JPG]
Got this for Christmas and myself and my neighbor almost killed it. Great stuff!

[Image: Balvenie%20Madeira%20Cask%2017.jpg]