StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Kids Take On HDM Petit Robusto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So on this great tuesday morning Jeesbus and I took on Magnum's review challege, we smoked and reviewed the Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto and wow was this great. Hope you guys enjoy the vids, Tom-ass ainght got nothing on usBig Grin

Our review #1!!!

Under Construction....will be up soon!

Hosting issues

sergione Wrote:So on this great tuesday morning Jeesbus and I took on Magnum's review challege, we smoked and reviewed the Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto and wow was this great. Hope you guys enjoy the vids, Tom-ass ainght got nothing on usBig Grin

Our review #1!!!

Under Construction....will be up soon!

Hosting issues
Tell Jeesbus he wasn't supposed to spill Tabasco sauce on the server.
Jesse is trying to upload the vids to youtube, we tried it here but sadly I was only able to see it.....if anyone knows how to post wmv files on here send Stands and looks back a PM or send me one....thanks

I'm still workin on it....damn youtube takes it's sweet time to "process" videos :?
yay

[party]
Nice Job guys. I love the format.
Fan-freakin-tastic! Great stuff!

Quote:'Oy-oh de Mohn-tehrrrrrRRRRRey

Love it. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
Very nice job guys!  I loved getting to put voice and personality to a screen name.  Also funny to see your little niece getting in on the action.  I look forward to the next one.  Oh and all that talk about tortas made me hungry!  There's a stand about a half hour from me where this guy sells mexican food during the warmer months and he makes on mean torta!  That brings me to my final point.  You can't say it's cold when it's 60 degrees out!  It's been in the single digits most days here lately.  My trucks washer fluid actually froze the other day!  Talk to me when it gets that cold ya bunch of mexi-pansies!  I believe the term the kids in Prep School used to use was "pinchon/puta/juevon" or something like that.TongueTongueTongue I don't remember all my cusswords like I used to.Wink 

Again, great job on your first vid review!  My only request for next location would be at some wild party full of some hot little mami's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nuthin' like a fine woman or two to spice up a video.Big Grin
Tom-ass, Doc, you might want to look out. These guys are good.

Best review ever. Can't wait for the next one. You guys rock!
Pages: 1 2 3 4