StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Kids Take On HDM Petit Robusto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BTW, Jeebus... can you quantify what the hell a "gripload" is? :?

Tongue
MikeD Wrote:BTW, Jeebus... can you quantify what the hell a "gripload" is? :?

Tongue

hmmm, look it up in the urban dictionary! TongueWink

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gripload
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:BTW, Jeebus... can you quantify what the hell a "gripload" is? :?

Tongue

hmmm, look it up in the urban dictionary! TongueWink

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gripload

Well, Jeebus, it seems the padawn has just schooled the master :?

Wink
Move over Colby and Tank ............... there are new guys in town and they know how to review.

Excellent job guys, absolutly outstanding.

Gripload of 'Oy-oh de Mohn-tehrrrrrRRRRRey got smoked there lololololol

Cool
'Oy-oh de Mohn-tehrrrrrRRRRRey not HOOYOOO DAY MONTERRY!!!

I loved the review guys. Keep them coming.
I think you guys should do a series of u-tube vids for pronunciations. You can do it tongue-&-cheek making fun of us non-latinos and our goofy but wrong pronunciations then say it right, have fun with it and maybe even translate some words for us.

I'll bet they would get some serious hits.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I think you guys should do a series of u-tube vids for pronunciations. You can do it tongue-&-cheek making fun of us non-latinos and our goofy but wrong pronunciations then say it right, have fun with it and maybe even translate some words for us.

I think that is a great idea John and agree with you about the serious hits bit 100%.
Beware the bonus footage....

Funny as all get out. But may not be your cup.

Parkster Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I think you guys should do a series of u-tube vids for pronunciations. You can do it tongue-&-cheek making fun of us non-latinos and our goofy but wrong pronunciations then say it right, have fun with it and maybe even translate some words for us.

I think that is a great idea John and agree with you about the serious hits bit 100%.

If you guys can PM me words that you want me to translate that would be great. We have a few we've heard but we take requests here, no problm

Odsman Wrote:Beware the bonus footage....

Funny as all get out. But may not be your cup.

heh heh heh heh heh "cup"

no kidding.  click at your own risk Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4