Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveling question
Hello all.....I leave for Jamaica in 2 days and I'm wondering about taking some Monte 2's with me to Jamaica.  Do I need to worry about labels being on them??  I can just say they are fake if I get stopped or should I just take them off to be sure??  I don't want to buy any down there because you never know what you are getting and they really charge you a ton for a couple cigars that are probably not even authentic.  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.   Thanks
Personally I would remove the lables. Telling a customs agent that your illegal cigars are fake won't keep them from removing them from you. I would'nt buy any cigars there unless the shop is a LCDH dealer.
Thank you very much.  That is what I shall do.  I wonder if Jamaica even has a LCDH dealer??  I'm sure they have dealers but not sure about the LCDH kind......Smile
Easy way to find out click the link below and you should be able to find out any info you want. If there is none on the Island then you can count on all Cubans found there will be fakes.

http://www.habanos.com/default.aspx