Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feats of Extreme Stupidity-Lars Tetens Cigars
sergione Wrote:Hey I skateboard, I bakeBig GrinBig Grin, I dated a girl whose Mom looked like Steven Tyler, I make art and in 5th grade I made one of those string lanyards....hahaha im gonna make cigars now

Good though

Oh great... another "La Flor de Mierda" cigar...

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Thanks for the laughs...  I loved the horrible faces you guys made after every puff...  you guys really took one for the team...  Cool

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

MaytagMan Wrote:
sergione Wrote:Hey I skateboard, I bakeBig GrinBig Grin, I dated a girl whose Mom looked like Steven Tyler, I make art and in 5th grade I made one of those string lanyards....hahaha im gonna make cigars now

Good though

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

Good though

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Flor de Ano.....right dude

hahahaha....coming 2015

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

Good though

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Flor de Ano.....right dude

hahahaha....coming 2015

Hell... it could have been worse...   it could have been a "Tesoro del Culo" that J. gave you from his stash...

We'll have to herf and do a review sometime...  it can be a spacial edition...   "Churros, Puros, y Güeros"    TongueTongueTongue

Say, Serg y Jebus, was that cigar "Dope"??? Maybe I have the lingo wrong.

Those were the shortest 4 segments you guys have ever recorded. Big GrinBig Grin

I felt sorry for you guys.

The Lars Teten, something or other, was one of the first cigars I smoked, I think. I don't remember much of it, except that I didn't smoke any more....

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Lars Tetens??   Isn't that some guy in a band?[ROTF]    Great job again guys.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That was hella funny