Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Cristobal (Nic.) Guajiro
Boar I find every one of these sizes to be different.  I am not a fan of the Supremo or Classico.  The Maestro is good and I have yet to try the Fransico!

I love the Monumento and Fabuloso but to me the Guajiro stands out the most!
Great review on a wonderful cigar...local b&m owner told me it was his pick at last year's show in Vegas.

I tried one b/c of the band the first time...then bought a box b/c of the cigar the next time...Smile
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Boar I find every one of these sizes to be different.  I am not a fan of the Supremo or Classico.  The Maestro is good and I have yet to try the Fransico!

I love the Monumento and Fabuloso but to me the Guajiro stands out the most!

The Francisco is pretty good . . . they had them in here and I tried one. I'm a total fanboy for the Fabuloso, as you know, but the Guajiro is definitely my second favorite. The Maestro is wonderful but it's almost TOO much cigar . . . felt like I needed a seatbelt, and I usually go through the strong ones like candy!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I am craving a SC now again!  However I have to get to the Illusione that Magnum sent me and the STogie CHat blind taste yet!
Nice review, I'm glad you recommend these.
I thought the Francisco was awesome although the torp is my fave and now the 3rd place is the lancero. What a great line of cigars.  Actually the entire Ashton line gets a great big thumbs up.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks for the review.  Good Job![cigar]

I have had one size and that is the classico.  I was gifted an ENTIRE BOX for Christmas! The classico has good potential I think.
I smoked another tonight.

These really are great smokes. I dont think I scored it high enough.

I think this is more like a 9.
Back Yard Smokes Wrote:I smoked another tonight.

These really are great smokes. I dont think I scored it high enough.

I think this is more like a 9.

Now that is what I am talking about!