Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smacktard Spanks the Tank!
Favorite cigar huh.....funny how Tanky bombed me with a half of box of these back in December on his first hit....looks like a re-order if ya ask me....cmon Tanky....dont try to pull the wool over our eyes!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Favorite cigar huh.....funny how Tanky bombed me with a half of box of these back in December on his first hit....looks like a re-order if ya ask me....cmon Tanky....dont try to pull the wool over our eyes!! Smile
Back off Pips, don't be down playing my bomb. :X
Smile It's a hell of a hit Tank....I mean Tard... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
SmackTard Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Favorite cigar huh.....funny how Tanky bombed me with a half of box of these back in December on his first hit....looks like a re-order if ya ask me....cmon Tanky....dont try to pull the wool over our eyes!! Smile
Back off Pips, don't be down playing my bomb. :X
Confusedhock:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Smile It's a hell of a hit Tank....I mean Tard... Smile
Well he deserved it, running his mouth. Thinking he was king of the hill. Some times people need to be a little more humble. Smile
SmackTard Wrote:
Well he deserved it, running his mouth. Thinking he was king of the hill. Some times people need to be a little more humble. Smile
Hell of a hit indeed!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
SmackTard Wrote:
Hell of a hit indeed!
Mmmmmmmmm. Was this a planned double team? Mario, you holding out on us? Something seems funny about this.[really]
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
SmackTard Wrote:
Hell of a hit indeed!
Mmmmmmmmm. Was this a planned double team? Mario, you holding out on us? Something seems funny about this.[really]
We have way too many double / spy agents in this forum..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm confused. . . . . .Confusedhock:

Nice hit though, whoever the hell you are!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I didn't think Smacktard was Tank or Mario....but my guess might have been incorrect.