Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta...
For those who just want to get together and smoke, or if you want to watch Formula 1 and smoke, it looks as if Blue Havana II here in Atlanta will be hosting our F-1 viewing group on Sunday afternoons...

Great chance for folk to get together if you like racing or not...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
DVR is here, hooked up, and scheduled to record tonight, tomorrow night and
Sunday Morning!

Practice and qualifying viewing on Saturday at 10am and Race viewing
at noon on Sunday.

You don't have to be a race fan to come out and meet some other BOTL's and enjoy a smoke or two... Big Grin
Sweet! Wish I was in the area this weekend.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Well come on by when you are in the area Wink

It's a long season...
I used to watch ever race but I got to traveling too much and started missing races and I lost interest. I don't even know who the drivers are anymore. I missed Jordan when he quit.
Had a great time... Watched the F-1 race (which only 5 cars finished) and then the Bristol race, and Tiger making his putt on the 18th to win...

Look forward to next Sunday to do it again...
Sounds like a great time. Wish we had a cool shop here.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I watched the second F! race today. This is the first race I have seen in several years. Who hit the Ferrari's and other cars with the ugly stick? The FIA is ruining the racing with really stupid rules. IMHO
Well the fia has little to do with how the car looks. Ferrari and the others are responsable for the design of their own cars... As to the livery on the Ferrari, phillip-morris owns the rights, so they decide what goes on the car...

The nicest car out there (paint wise) is the Toro Rosso

[Image: 800px-Toro_Rosso_STR2_2007_London.jpg]
Tell me when and where and I might just be there.
Almirante Pirata