Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting up with Tank
I'm leaving work now to go by the butcher shop, liquor store, and perhaps one or two other errands before I meet up with Tank in about an hour.  Already talked to him today and he told me he's got a bottle of Macallan 12 for us.Big Grin  He has no idea what I'm about to lay on him but I believe this hand delivered attack will leave him smiling!  I forgot the camera but hopefully he'll have one or you'll just have to use your imaginations.Tongue
Sounds like a great time is coming!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sweet!

meat, booze, and cigars

What else is there? Big Grin
Sounds awesome. I assure he will have a camera or just bring his photo staff with him. LOL  I know you guys will have a blast.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I am live with Gunnar online at the cigar lounge enjoying some BBF's.  Gunnar says hi.  The SOB blasted my ass and he is a dead man.  I had to go out and buy a new camera to show the carnage.  Pics later but I gotta hang with the fellas.  We just thought we would say hello
You dogs! I'm happy for you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds like a good time
Sup d00ds Cool
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Yes it is!  We got Jacob here.  He is a college kid that we recuited for Stogie Chat.  Watch for him.
Freaking Gunnar is the best!  I say that having met him on a business trip to Minneapolis about 2 years ago.

Tank, you're good peeps too my friend.

Once again, jealous as all get out.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.